In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: The company that owns this page web is BELTRAN MUÑOZ, .SL. with address at Avd. Redondela, 60. 36320 Redondela (PO) Spain, email: email@example.com, contact phone: 986 33 50 22, with CIF number: B-36.846.947, registered in the Mercantile Registry of PONTEVEDRA Volume: 2236, Sheet: 138, Sheet: PO-22614,
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION:
1) RESPONSIBLE: Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: BELTRAN MUÑOZ, .SL. - CIF: B-36.846.947
Postal Address: Avd. Redondela, 60. 36320 (PO) Spain
Telephone: 986 33 50 22 -Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) PURPOSE: For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In BELTRAN MUÑOZ, .SL. We treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Present budgets with information about our products and services
- Provide the requested service, billing for it.
3) LIMITATION OF CONSERVATION PERIOD How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
4) LEGITIMATION: What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the consent obtained from the interested party, in addition to the contracting of the services.
5) RECIPIENTS: To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to:
- Tax administration
- Banks and Financial Entities
6) RIGHTS: What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether BELTRAN MUÑOZ, .SL. we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to to access to your personal data, as well as request rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion When, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of treatment of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to treatment of your data. BELTRAN MUÑOZ, .SL. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The interested party has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For additional information on your rights, visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/)
To exercise your rights you can write us an email to email@example.com in which you must identify yourself by attaching a copy of your ID and indicate the right you wish to exercise and the reason.
7) ORIGIN: How have we obtained your data?
- The personal data that we treat in BELTRAN MUÑOZ, .SL. come from the interested party
- The categories of data that are treated are:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Economic data.
- Specially protected data is not processed.